We currently have the following position(s) available:
Canoe Rental Assistant
We are looking for two fun and energetic people to join our team at weekends. You will work one day per weekend with potential for extra shifts.
Pub and Paddle is a canoe rental business in Norwich city centre. We are a small team and are looking for two hands-on people with excellent customer service skills to join us.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Unloading canoes from our boat shed and storing them away at night
- Greeting customers and taking payments
- Giving safety briefings and canoeing instructions to customers
- Aiding customers in and out of canoes
- Ensuring high levels of customer service and satisfaction are maintained
Essential skills and qualities:
- You must be physically fit and able to lift and carry our canoes
- A polite and friendly approach to dealing with customers
- Must be confident, responsible and able to use your own initiative
- You must be available to work at least one day per weekend from 30th March until the end of September
- Must be happy to work outdoors in all weather conditions
Desirable but not essential:
- Knowledge of local waterways
- Canoeing experience
- Previous experience in similar role
- Willing to work extra shifts if required, including both weekend days
Full training will be given. Working hours vary slightly per day but you will generally start around 9.30 or 10am and finish between 7.30 and 8.30pm.
To apply for this position please email a cover letter (plus optional CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is Wednesday 20 March.
If you have any questions about this job vacancy please feel free to get in touch!
No agencies please.